Surveillance Operators are responsible for the daily on-going monitoring and observation of casino operations, while ensuring the security and integrity of casino assets, staff and patrons.
Essential Job Functions:
- Routine surveillance of the gaming floor identifying potential problems, such as poor game protection, suspicious individuals, and acting as a support unit to other departments in relation to the protection of company assets.
- attention to detail and sound observational skills for conducting reviews, writing and completing reports and logs that could be used as evidence in legal matters that have resulted from criminal charges against patrons or employees.
- Assist in the coordination and resolution of emergency situations.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate managers of concerns and observations.
- Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values of Communication, Integrity, Fun, Respect, Accountability, Passion and Dedication.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.