The Food & Beverage Supervisor supervises the food and beverage output for hotel outlets including restaurants, bars, lounges, nightclubs, in room dining, kitchens, stewarding and banquets as needed, to ensure food quality and presentation meets hotel standards. This person assists with assisting food & beverage operations, to create a guest experience that exceeds expectations, and ensures a positive employee work environment.
• Combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from a college or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides knowledge, skills and ability.
• Minimum 2 years of F&B management experience in Hotel/Hospitality industry.
• Experience with departmental financials and KPI’s in order to maintain budgeted goals.
• Must possess strong communication and listening skills.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and purchasing systems experience is preferred.
• Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy.