Plan and manage the Human Resources and Operations of the Food and Beverage divisions to achieve customer (guest, associates, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 3+ years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
· Hotel experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
· Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession. This includes experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or complex problems and food and beverage management.
· Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
· Command of the English language both written and verbal.