The Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for all functions of marketing division including Casino Marketing, Special Events, Promotions, Advertising, Public Relations, Direct Marketing and Database Marketing.
Essential job functions may include but are not limited to:
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, designed to attract Slot and Table games patrons.
- Continually evaluates the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Recommends changes in basic structure and organization of the marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Advises property leadership of budgeting requirements, forecasts and overall operating effectiveness.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of marketing policies, procedures and programs.
- Assures compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Develop department members’ knowledge and skills through education, training, coaching, corrective counseling, etc.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- Conduct personal behavior and select, train, coach, counsel, appraise and retain direct reports who consistently perform actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission.
- Ensure prompt and discreet notification to appropriate management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels to best manage labor costs while maintaining outstanding guest service.
- Stays abreast of the current trends and practices within area of responsibility and communicates pertinent information to management, peers, direct reports and team members as appropriate.
- Promotes positive public/employee relations at all times.
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.