The Vice President of Table Games is responsible for the overall smooth operation and management of casino table games operations. Reviews and recommends policy changes to the in accordance with Company Compliance and Regulations. Reviews the internal security of all table games operations and maintains surveillance of all activities that could affect the efficiency & effectiveness, as well as, integrity of the casino operation.
Essential job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Offers the highest possible level of guest service resulting in a maximum level of guest enjoyment and return play.
- Attains maximum gaming product revenue by means of identifying proper product mixture, positioning & pricing levels, and further, by the evaluation & initiation of new gaming product.
- Staffing and scheduling of entire Table Games Department efficiently with respect to special events, weather, and business conditions.
- Maintains a work environment that is safe, professional, friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity & performance, as well as, morale.
- Acts as a role model to all employees and always presents oneself as a credit to the Company and encourages other team members to do the same.
- Promotes positive public relations and creates an enjoyable atmosphere for all customers.
- Amicably resolves customer related problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensures the protection of customer’s rewards and credit lines.
- Complies with all departmental and Company Policies including business ethics guidelines.
- Complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality of Company trade secrets and proprietary information including business processes, customer lists, marketing plans and any other confidential information.
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment.
- Develop department members’ knowledge and skills through education, training, coaching, corrective counseling, etc.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discretely notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- Conduct personal behavior and select, train, coach, counsel, appraise and retain direct reports who consistently perform actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values.
- Ensure prompt and discreet notification to appropriate management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Other duties as assigned.