The Senior Executive Assistant will be responsible for developing an environment that creates excitement for internal and external guests. They will also be responsible for assisting the President and coordinate office functions. They will maintain correspondence files, inventories of printed material, assigned projects, spreadsheets, budget files, scheduling, and general office management duties. They will relieve the President of administrative and business details.
Job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Maintains office management duties, including answering phones; making travel arrangements and reservations; making appointments, greeting visitors (including determining nature of business); composing and sending correspondence and statistical reports; recording of meeting minutes; sorting, preparing and prioritizing mail; and maintain files, to ensure effective preparation of materials, flow of information, and management of schedule to allow the President to most efficiently utilize time for matters relevant to the successful operations and management of Hard Rock.
- Responsible for dictating memos and letters, under general direction for final approval and signature, ensuring effective preparation and presentation of information.
- Purchases supplies and other items needed by department, authorizing purchase orders within guidelines to ensure timely procurement of necessary items.
- In charge of planning and coordinating meetings and events which include setting up, gathering, compiling, and organizing all required information, creating presentation materials, and ensuring budgets are maintained.
- Handles complimentary services and/or goods in addition to reservations as requested.
- Responsible for monthly reports from and prepares final reports.
- Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow up as assigned.
- Perform work regularly and predictably.Other duties as assigned.